My name is Mehdi Malekzade. I am an experienced SEO expert working in the field since 2012.
I started to do SEO on my website “cketab.com” which was a free source of e-books. At a time, it had around 20,000 daily visitors. I worked as an SEO specialist, strategist, consultant, and manager in enterprise and small-to-medium sized businesses. I worked in SaaS, eCommerce, health, tourism, and the media industries.
I’m passionate about Iran traditional music and instruments, and I love to be lost in movies!
– Keyword Research
– Link Building
– Content SEO
– Technical SEO
– HTML and CSS
– SEO A/B Testing
– UX for SEO
– Excel for SEO
– Outreach for SEO
– SEO Budgeting
– SEO CRO
– Google Ads Management
– Local SEO
– Mobile SEO
– On-page SEO
– SEO Market and Competitors Research
– Google Tools (Correlate, Trends, Ads Editor, Tag Manager, Alert, Keyword Planner, Analytics, Search Console, etc.)
– SEO Tools (Screaming Frog, Nightwatch, Ahrefs, Answer The Public, Mangools, DeepCrawl, BuzzSumo, NinjaOutreach, SEMRush, Majestic, Moz, etc.)
– SEO Copywriting
– App Store SEO
– Youtube SEO
– SEO Strategy and Assessment Analysis
– Content Design and Production
– SEO Team Management and Training
– SEO Project Management
Projects and Collaborations
I have the honor of working with businesses from small to medium or enterprise sizes.
How did I find SEO as my favorite?!
During university time, I was working on my own websites. One of them was a free e-book download center with +75,000 monthly users at its best. The website (Cafe Ketab) got penalized by Google and I started to learn SEO to save it. Since then, I’ve never stopped learning SEO and I love it!
You can find a way to contact me on the Contact me page!
Social Network Accounts: Linkedin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram